The Asian Academy of Management proudly presents the 12th Asian Academy of Management International Conference 2017 (AAMC 2017) that is to be held in Parkroyal Penang Resort, Batu Feringghi, Penang, Malaysia from 6th-9th October 2017. As the Pearl of Orient, Penang is one of the commercial hub of Malaysia with outstanding sunny beaches year round and is recognized as a UNESCO heritage site.
Educators, researchers, policy makers, practitioners, and professionals are invited to share in the exchange of ideas and experiences dealing with the development of business and management issues in particular those related to Asian countries. Importantly, AAMC provides opportunities for collaboration to promote awareness and interest in the field of management.
- To encourage collaborative research and projects amongst institutions of higher learning and industries in addressing the issues of embracing innovation and creativity.
- To establish networking and relations among the academicians, practitioners, government officials and community.
- To contribute to new and expanding research ideas from various areas.
- To provide a platform for scholars and practitioners to debate and disseminate research findings undertaken in various topics.
- To offer opportunities to industry and policy makers to get feedback from the research ideas, and findings presented at the conference.
- Organizational Behavior, Human Resource Management, and Entrepreneurship
- Accounting and Finance
- Operations and Technology Management
- Marketing and Consumer Behavior